Welcome To Alamo City Health & Safety
Many states require commercial drivers to take a specialized physical examination designed to establish the driver has the physical ability to safely perform the duties of a professional driver. The specifics of the exam may vary from one state to another, but the basics are the same. Those who seek to obtain or maintain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) must take and pass the test in order to receive a passing Medical Examination Report (MER), and certificate.
CDL licensing is required for professional drivers who:
- Operate a vehicle holding nine or more passengers
- Cover a distance of 75 miles or greater
- Provide transport for interstate commerce
- Operate a vehicle approximating 10,000 or more loaded pounds
- Transport hazardous materials
Contact our Office
Alamo City Health & Safety Office in San Antonio, TX
Contact Alamo City Health & Safety to request an appointment or to request additional information about our services. We look forward to hearing from you.
7400 Blanco RD, Suite #125
San Antonio TX, 78216
Phone: (210) 366-4357